Thursday, May 19, 2011

clearing out my water

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe in bashar and other channelers and what they talked about.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be interested by channelers.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that there were other dimensions when I am in this reality and it is what I am responsible for and should be the only reality I pay attention to.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be interested by the thought of aliens existing.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that there were different types of gods in different dimensions.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think that there were such things as galactic warriors and that I was one too.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think that there were chakra's and that everyone one had them including me.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to meditate for a year, a year of me doing nothing for myself or for anyone else just out of ignorance.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not consider the fact that I was trying to escape the reality that I exist in by meditating and believing all the chakra and different dimension B.S.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to conversate with others about my meditation as a form of manipulation just so that I can have someone agree with what I was that I was doing.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I was some god.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to distract myself from life by thinking that I was some powerful god.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think that I had some higher conscious that was my god that I had to communicate with through meditation which only made me want to meditate more and more.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to that I would magically get godlike powers so that I can feel powerful just because I currently feel powerless.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to to think that I had to communicate with my higher being.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to let my stupidity get the best of me by listening to all the bull shit on youtube about spirit guides and higher beings.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to use my mind to interpret all of the bullshit I watched on youtube.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to search for answers outside of me which obviously cause me to deceive myself.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that me and my friends were characters from and anime show just because we liked the show and wanted to be them basically.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fuel the idea of me and my friends being gods by watching a show that had a little of the same content of what we believe in.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to sit on my ass and do nothing for hours to just get pleasure in my mind from meditating.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to justify smoking more weed just so that I can better my meditation experience.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to create all of my meditation experiences through my participation thinking that it was who I was as life.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to live as self interest by thinking that I could get powers in this world and that no one else could which only fueled my ego.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to misunderstand a lot of the desteni videos out of ignorance and existing as my mind.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not see what Andrea was actually talking about in her videos because of my self interest.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to exist as my mind and not hear what desteni was was saying.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel regret or shameful because I found out that I was lying to my friends the whole time and they believed me.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have to have someone else explain to me what it is that I am doing and what I should do when it is common sense what I was doing.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to create this mess that I never really thought I had to clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment