Saturday, May 21, 2011

Judgement Day Is Everyday

I noticed that my back chat is very abusive. I always look at people and talk shit about them in my secret mind, it gets me know where and it feels like all I'm doing is trying to understand why they would wear such a thing and since I can't figure it out I just go straight to judging them. I see though that I am only judging out of lack of understanding. I also see that that being has their own life and their own choices in style and that I shouldn't be trying to understand because even if I did it could still lead me to judge. So like I said my judging on others gets me nowhere in life or in my head but to some made up conclusion that I use to satisfy myself out of lack of not knowing and just because it doesn't fit my made up standards. When I judge others for what they wear it is evil and it is demonic, I become possessed by the thoughts and refuse to stop the thoughts because my mind want s to know it all. In reality though my mind knows nothing, all it is doing is attempting to understand which is obviously a lie and stupidity I have not live as that person has, I have never considered them as who they are. Now what they where doesn't define them self honestly but it defines them as the mind, I am also using my mind to grasp the idea of why the would try to wear such a thing but in reality all I am doing is mind fucking myself say that it's okay to make fun of people and that I should live this way continuously. 

it is not acceptable and it is a fucked up way to live by constantly looking for people to make fun of because I am bored or just don't give a fuck. I should be paying attention to myself instead of doing nothing and talking shit about others to my secret mind or as a secret to friends. 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to talk shit about others in my secret mind as the day goes by. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have an abusive back chat system that chat about others abusively.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to use my secret mind to talk shit about people and what they wear judging them as if I know all.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge people out of lack of understanding.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to try and understand why people wear the things they wear just because I would not wear what others wear like I am better then them.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to try and figure out why people wear the things that they wear when all I'm am doing is mind fucking myself.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to compare myself to others in my secret mind.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be such a shallow person in judging those to my invisible standards of what people should wear.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be possessed by my mind by judging all that I see. 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to participate in my mind by judging others automatically.

when ever I see a being I will see them as an equal, I will be self honest as I leave and look at others and worry about where my mind is going and stopping it, instead of participating with it because it will only take me down a road of demonic abuse that is in no way considerable towards all and which exists as self interest and self deception. this will be a process but I will walk it because I see it is what I exist as as the mind and it is not what is best for all. In no way am I loving my fellow man by judging them. I judge only myself as I judge others. I support no one by judging others not even myself, it is only abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment