Friday, May 13, 2011

Self- Forgiveness For More Effective Application

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to react off of peoples thoughts and opinions.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to go into the mind and not be here as breathe.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to give attention to my thoughts instead of being here as the breathe of life.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to try and convince others to see what I see.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to try and influence others to understand equality when they don't want to see what it is.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to talk other people into seeing what equality is just because I feel like I know what it is.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not be self-honest to myself and ask myself why don't people want to see equality instead of having to try and make them understand it.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to try and show what equality is by force.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not want to face myself to see who I self honestly am.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to never question who I am in each and every moment.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear seeing who I actually am self honestly.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear exposing myself to myself and others.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear being vulnerable by being self honest.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not want to be one and as the physical.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not see that I exist here as the physical because this whole time I thought I was my mind.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not see that who I am as life is one and equal to the physical.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think that I was being abused as the mind when in reality it is the physical that gets abused all the time because of the mind.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not see that the physical is always here being abused when the abuse that exist in the mind here for such a small amount of time.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to blind myself from all the abuse that exists in the world by concentrating only on my abuse which is self pity and which is never in consideration of all.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not take self responsibility for what is here in this physical reality which is abuse on all levels.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not pay attention to the abuse that goes on all around the world.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to participate in humanity's abuse towards all of life.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not want to see my true self honest being because I'd rather exist in the mind.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be a part of destroying the planet.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to support in causing the planet to die.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel embarrassed and for all to see me.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not have others see who I self honestly am.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not see who I self honestly am.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not want to see the abuse that we as a humanity have created.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think that I am not responsible for the abuse that exist in this world.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself not want to see the abuse that we've created in this world.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not want to be self responsible for what goes on in this world.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have destiny/desteni be responsible for what is in this reality and not me.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not want to change into what is best for all because of my self interest and ego.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not change because I am afraid to expose myself.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not want to change who I am because I do not want to be self responsible for what goes on in the world.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not change because I don't want to see the abuse that exist in this world.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not want to change because I never wanted to be self honest.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think that I can not change because I am too small and not important in the world when I am a part of it.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think that we are not one and to exist as separation thinking that others are higher in existence then others simply because of money or opinion, or because I was programmed to think that way.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not think that a starving person deserves what I deserve simply because I never care for anyone other then myself.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to support abuse and abusers.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not see all as one and equal.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to destroy oneness and equality by existing as my mind and being an abuser.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not stand as life.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to support the continuation of abuse.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to start my process so late.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be and abuser.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not take self responsibility for the mess that we've created as a whole.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to disregard myself as life as the physical as all as equal.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not take self responsibility for who I am as life.

I am life and I will will myself to be one and equal to all by removing all systems and programs I exist as and redesigning them to what is best for all, that is my self responsibility, as life.

No comments:

Post a Comment