Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Why are cigarettes such a drag? My QUEST-I-ON

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have cigarettes be such a big part of my life, when all they do is destroy life, and keep me from seeing life.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to program my mind to smoke cigarettes.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that cigarettes help deal with life when it only causes destruction in life.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to use drugs and alcohol to enhance the pleasure from smoking cigarettes.
I forgive muself for accepting and allowing myself to exist as polarity while trying to quit cigarettes, thus making the problem even bigger
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel irritated when I don't have a cigarette to smoke.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to become annoyed while having to wait long periods of time not smoking a cigarette.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to borrow money from people just to buy a pack of ciagrettes, which is having others support my addiction.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself become completely obsessed with smoking cigarettes.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to smoke a cigarette before and after I would eat.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to smoke a cigarette before I would go to sleep, thus telling my body that it requires a cigarette every time I go to sleep.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to smoke every time I woke up, thus telling my human physical body that it needs a cigarette ever day when I wake up when I don't.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to smoke cigarettes every time I go hang out with friends.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to ask people I did not know for a ciagrette when didn't have any.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to want to smoke a cigarette when ever I see anyone else smoking a cigarette.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to smoke cigarettes after having sex.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to smoke a cigartpette every hour.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to want to smoke a cigarette before I go somewhere.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to smoke a cigarette before I would pick my girlfriend up from work.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to ask my former co-workers for cigarettes.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to surround myself around individuals that smoke as much as I do. They would be the most understanding in being such a smoker so I could fee accepted or that what I was doing was not wrong at all.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to get into arguments with my girlfriend because she didn't want to accept that i was such a heavy smoker.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to want to have a cigarette anytime I did anything.
I forgive myself for accepting And allowing myself to trap myself in cigarettes addition.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to sell cigarettes to people.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to give cigarettes to my friends and random people who saw me smoking.

No comments:

Post a Comment