Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Real Forgiveness Is From Self Not God

I have always asked god for forgiveness not realizing that my belief in that was what caused me to trap myself. I have stopped praying for a long time however but just because I have stopped does not mean I have taken care of the beliefs I held when I was younger, I am to take self responsibility for what I have accepted and allowed within myself as who I am and who I was.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe there is a god, which helped me believe that I do not have to take responsibility for what happens in this world.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that a god watched over all, which meant that I don't have to look after myself because god was, when I am to take responsibility for what is here and what I create in this world because god wont because he does not exist here.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to see god as almighty when just he cant even take responsibility for what he has created, there is nothing almighty about god, he is just made up in the mind to abdicate self responsibility.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to pray to god every night to take care of me, which implied that I can not take care of self and thus abdicating self responsibility.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that the bible was gods word, when words are here and are said by whats here and god is not here and never was.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe in a heaven and that I would go there just because I believed in god, thus causing me to try and go to heaven instead of being here which is where I am, here.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to lie in my head about there being a heaven when where it really was was in my head and no where else only because I believed it and a belief is not real, what is here is real.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that there were angels in heaven when they were slaves of gods ego.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that prayer would help my life become better, when really all it was was me feeding my mind demons to to keep me enslaved.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that god created everything on the planet when we as humans have created everything that is here and that we are responsible as a whole to fix the holes that we have created in the world.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to god created everything thus abdicating self responsibility, everything is responsible for self not god.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that god created a divine plan implying that all are preprogrammed and and do nothing to get out of their cycle of abuse and struggle.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to pray to god every night forgiveness.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I was born in sin and that only gods forgiveness can save me, when I am not taking self responsibility for what I create and giving my responsibility to some made up god that does not exist here, thus showing self that only self can forgive self to save self from the preprogrammed self.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to blame god and the devil for what is here when they aren't even here to take responsibility for what is here.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that all the things I existed as were sin when it was all in my head and not here as life thus separating self from self.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that there is a jesus and that he died for our sins, thus convincing me that all I have to do is ask for forgiveness from god every night and that I will go to heaven when I die.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think there was a heaven after we die, thus not seeing that there can be a heaven on earth.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that we are in gods image and likeness when there is nothing godly here, there is only abuse and neglect everywhere on this planet and it only continues to grow.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to blame god for all of whats here when we are to what are responsible for what is here.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to to protect my idea and belief in a god when all I was doing was protecting my greatest fear which was taking responsibility for self and all.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe in god just because I wondered how are the human here, we are here because of the planet which is us, the planet is where we are from and it is where we came from so telling myself that god made us is denying self and the planet.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not see that we are from earth, thus causing myself to lie to myself by saying that we are from god.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be mad or feel anger and hate when god did not answer my prayers, when it was I that created that anger with the belief that god has to do things for me when I am to do something about what I need not god.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not see that the story about god was the ego of a god that is the creator that puts himself above all and is merciful to only his servant slaves, thus causing me to lie to self about what god really was.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think of myself below anything of god, when I am in the my own creator and I am to take responsibility for what I am accepting and allowing within my creation.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be one of gods slaves, I can take care of self and I am to take responsibility for self.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that god was perfect, thus blinding me from seeing that all he is is a separation of existence as ego.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to become a mindless robot of gods enslavement plan to trap that believe, I am to take responsibility for me not god.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not see that god can be destroyed by equality, because I mind fucked myself into believing that god was invincible.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be enslaved by gods trickery, thus showing how weak I have made myself.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe in gods ego, which is not real; I am real and I am to support self.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that god was going to judge me when I die; why do I need to be judged when I die if I know what I have accepted and allowed within self.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think that god is holy thus implying that god is higher then I.

The bible is proof that god does not exist, it is a book of him trying to prove himself and how he is the creator and how all should faithful servants of something that is not here in reality. I watch this reality and all I see is unnecessary death, disease, child abuse, child rape, child labor, prostitution, greed, stealing, poverty, and starvation; I need to be responsible for the change of this, if there was a god then he would see the same and would fix all of this bullshit like desteni will. Humans are responsible for this fucked up reality not god, and if you support god then you support the world to not change and for it to get worse because you rather think that some magical god has everything in his control when there is no magic in REALity. What does the bible do for people but make them feel good about themselves?, Nothing and the bible is suppose to be gods words, his word is what created the universe so why does it do nothing for this world but cause senseless murders and extreme separation?, Because it is not real, god is not real; we are whats real and we are the only ones that can do something about the abuse that we have caused all around the world. WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment