Thursday, July 21, 2011

Self Forgiveness On My Minds Possessions On The 7/20/11

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have thoughts and opinions towards the melody my little sister listens too, I do know what it, I do not know what it is for, and I just judge it because it does not sound pleasing in my opinion, if I am here as breathe then I would not need to be here as the mind as annoyed by things I don’t know, these opinions are not real, what is real is my stability as breathe but I abdicate self responsibility by not looking at what this melody is in self honesty by judging it, I allow my mind to tell me what this song is.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to use my mind as a false or alternate reality of what I experience here, choosing to exist in the mind allows me to lose myself from what is actually here, I am here and I am breathe and as long I live as such then I will not be lost in the mind unsure of who I am and what I am experiencing.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to experience anger because of the thoughts that I accepted and allowed, which allowed this emotion of anger towards this one point that I let get to me of this melody.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing me to experience emotions because of my participation in thoughts about the melody my sister was listening to.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to let this song play in my head for an hour, thinking it will just go away and I don’t have to deal it because that is just me allowing my mind to handle the situation thus allowing me to not take responsibility for this melody staying in my head.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to abdicate self responsibility by thinking that my mind will make this go away when my mind is what caused it in the first place.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to complain about the song being stuck in my head when I allowed it to be there by participating in the mind, complaining takes responsibility for nothing except further allow the minds systems to run.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to hate muslims which causes me to hate this song, this hate is a mind construct that I allow through my participation and if I am here as breathe than I would not have emotions or thoughts towards muslims or their songs.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that only breathe will stop this melody from being here, it was the thoughts that I participated in that allowed the song to repeat in my head so I had to stop these thoughts through directing myself aloud in self honesty to stop the possession I allowed.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have feelings of excitement because I heard that I received a letter from my girlfriend, these feelings are of the mind and were caused because of the emotions I had towards not being able to be in contact with her for month, this caused me to live as polarity and not living the situation for what it actually is.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to experience polarity as by participating in the mind as thoughts feelings and emotions, they are not real, what is happening is real and that is all that needs to be seen, is the situation and participating in thoughts feelings and emotions is not seeing the situation for what it is.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feed the feelings that were generated by my participation in the mind, this allows me to not live the moment for what it is and live as the mind as some made up feeling or emotion and thus seeing life in an altered fashion.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to experience being sad because of the thoughts I chose to live as, living as the mind is a parallel reality to what is here, it is a false representation of what is here and it is not here in fact so when I am in this parallel reality I am not here in fact as breathe as here as all as one and equal to all.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to exist as thoughts and support my mind consciousness system, the thoughts I have towards me not being able to be in contact with my girlfriend are not real, what is real is that I have not been in contact with her and no matter how much the mind does not want to accept this, does not mean that it will come true.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have thoughts of how my girlfriend feels because she has not received letters from me from boot camp, these thoughts will not allow me to find out how she feels or what she is experiencing, I am to breath and know that she will eventually get my letters and she will know that I support her unconditionally with or without letters being received from me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel like I am a victim by participating in thoughts of “why does this have to happen to me,” these thoughts are not real, they are lies to self to make self feel victimized as if someone is out to get me, but really it is me that is out to get me by feeling victimized.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to experience emotions of sadness because of the thoughts I generated on my girlfriend not receiving letters from me, I am to remain here as breathe stable in every moment in self honest.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to participate in thoughts of blame toward the government, the navy, and boot camp for getting my girlfriend sick, she has to take the shots as it is part of the system that she currently in, my mind will obviously tell me otherwise and if I don’t see things for what they are than I am existing in the mind as separation from all of what is here and separation from every point that comes my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment